- Developed Collabra plugin to deal with documents processing service;
- Improved graphical user interface of Calendar with an innovative design;
- Improved Calendar functionality: now it is possible to see user events, captured from IOS system calendar;
- Improved Presentation graphical user interface design and usability;
- Improved navigation: now it is possible to select new presentation without closing the previous one.
- Improved Contacts by adding Customers part with details;
- Implemented other minor improvements of GUI and functional;
- Now it is possible to use the video wall mode on the S2117FB [Ei] Node™.
- From now you can assign analog audio sound to the video channel on S2117F, S2118F and S2117FB [Ei] Nodes™ models.
- We have added support for a new player model E2227.
- Take an advantage from the automatic playback restart after changing the video frame for the assigned audio channel.
- We have created the graphics configuration of the video wall mode for S2117 [Ei] Node™ model.
- Now you can use the second video channel on E2227 [Ei] Node™ model.
- We have added the monitoring of appliance hardware parameters.
- From now you can check for appliance updates manually via special button.
Appointment Management allows to schedule, review and manage group and individual appointments.
Appoimtment Management System features:
- Schedule Appointment in one click
- View all Appointments at a glance
- Filter Appointments easily
- Details collected in one place
- Cancel, close, and reschedule Appointments
- Set timeframes for appointment scheduling
- Restrict Appointment Type availability
- Applied new design to the Applications section.
- Added a capability to preview video items stored in Content Library [Ei] Publisher™.
- Added support for a new application — RSS Feed Reader. It allows you to streamline content from RSS feed.
- Set restrictions for visible menu items in Table of Contents application.
- Added a capability to download, install and update applications from the Application Repository.
- Added validation of content items used in Table of Contents application when deleting them from Media Library.
- Added a capability to upload and use video files in applications.
- Added the button for manual report recalculation after setting the appropriate filters for performance reports.
- Placed all the labels to the right side of checkboxes.
- Added a capability to set playback schemes for year quarters.
- Enhanced Queue Management System and added a capability to register and manage appointments.
- Added a parameter regulating automatic agent logout on the tablet with AS Mobile Enterprise.
- Created the day and week view modes for appointments.
- Created the dashboard for viewing aggregated information about appointments.
- Created the calendar block for viewing appointments scheduled for the current period.
Join the industry visionaries who are transforming business and customer experience through [Ei]