- The app is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Evogence makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Evogence does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked from it.
In no event shall Evogence or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the app, even if Evogence or an Evogence authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
3. Data collection
Because your privacy is important to us, the app does not directly collect any user information. Use of the app does, however, require access to the following features of your device:
Failure to grant permissions to any of these features will result in the following reduced functionality:
- Calendar: the app will not show events form Google Calendar.
- Camera: the app cannot scan QR codes, which are used to show some content sequences.
- Location: the app will not recognise the current Employee location and build routes to other Store locations.